Neville WILL return

United captain Gary Neville has insisted that his United career isnt over. Neville has been suffering from one setback after another since injuring his ankle against Bolton last March.
Neville will be 33 years old next monday is facing stiff competition for his place in the side by Wes Brown. Brown has filled in for Neville extremely well.
It has not crossed my mind that Neville wont come back but Brown has been doing well.
Neville told United Review:

"The fact I’ve been out for so long brings about speculation regarding whether or not I’ll make it back. I understand that," he told United Review."Ironically my ankle has been okay for the last couple of months, I’ve just picked up little knocks here and there that have lasted a couple of weeks or so; they can really set you back when you’ve been out for so long."I’m training again and I am focused on getting fit. I’m not going to put a timescale on it or name a game when I’ll be back. Once I get fit, and I’m doing the best I can to get to that point, I’ve no doubts I’ll be okay."

What do you think, will Neville keep his place in the side?

Leave a Reply