Spurs Should Be Embarrased

On friday, I brought you a story about Tottenham reporting ManUtd over Berbatov (don't remember? click here) now Sir Alex has had his say and it is definetly worth reading.

United had responded to the comments saying that they would fully cooperate with the Premier League, but what did our gaffer say?

A National newspaper (The Sun) had quoted Fergie as saying that he expects to sign Berbatov, which Fergie has denied.

"I don't know where they got those quotes from, it wasn't from me.
"It's going to be very embarrassing for Spurs because the complaint appears to be on the basis of a story in a paper."

If this is the only thing that Spurs are basing their complaint on, then they will look stupid.

Something that has been pointed out to me that I forgot is: Tottenham have recently signed a youngster from Crystal Palace for about 3.5 million pounds less than he is worth and many people believe that they have stolen that player from Palace. But I don't hear them saying anything about that.

Some words come to mind: Pot, Kettle and Black

Leave a Reply