United to face Spurs

Tonight was the replay between Reading and Tottenham who were playing for the right to play United at Old Trafford in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Robbie Keane scored for Spurs in the 15th minute and the match ended 0-1.
United will play Spurs on Sunday 27th Jan, 14:00KO live on BBC 1.

This is what Sir Alex had to say before the match:
“Either way it’s a difficult tie,” Sir Alex told Manchester United Radio. “I watched Tottenham against Arsenal recently and I think Spurs were the better side. They played very well and Juande Ramos seems to have got the players gelling very quickly.“But they still have to go to Reading and that’s not an easy job. Reading are a very committed team and Steve Coppell’s sides are always enthusiastic about their football. “The most important factors are a home draw and the fact that our squad is coming together nicely. I don’t mind who we get.”

I didnt really mind who United got, my brothers support Reading and my mum supports Tottenham so either way if United loose to either of them my life will be unbearable for a couple of days.

I am fairly confident about the match, Spurs are conceiding loads of goals because they cant defend to save their lives. United can score goals as shown on Saturday when we beat Newcastle 6-0 and it should have been more. United haven't conceided many goals at Old Trafford so we can defend. It will also been interesting to see how Berbatov will play at Old Trafford, assuming he is picked.

Leave a Reply