Pique to leave United?

United player Gerard Pique has admitted that he may leave United with Barcelona a possible destination.
Pique joined United from Barcelona four years ago, he hasnt broken into the first team this season but that is probably because all of the first team players have been outstanding and we havent had many injuries.
"I don't know how long I can wait before I play every week," he said.
"This year has been difficult as I always want to play more.
"I was a bit upset but now it seems that something has changed. I hope to play a little bit more.
"I don't know about Barcelona's interest. The Spanish press know more about those stories than me!
"My contract with United finishes in 2009. So I have time to think about things."

I think Pique would make a great first team player in a year or two to come, what do you think?

Leave a Reply