NEW BLOG

Over the past few months I have received many emails asking me if I can include posts on the Manchester United Players personal lives.
Some people find this interesting and that is fair enough but some people only want to read about the football side of Manchester United, so what I have done is set up a new blog where you can find out the latest news and gossip on the Manchester United players and their WAGS (Wives and Girlfriends) personal lives.

So if you want to know who Ronaldo's latest girlfriend is or how Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin are getting on then this will be the perfect blog for you.

I would also like to say thank you for all of the emails that I have received and hopefully you will like the blog.

If you have some gossip then please email it to me and I will credit you with it.

You can click here to see the blog

Leave a Reply