Yet Another Conspiracy Rumour

Did Scolari change Capello's mind? Was Capello going to pick Rio but his mind was changed over a phone call?

You probably no that yesterday Chelsea captain retained the England captaincy over Rio Ferdinand, I would have posted something but I cant believe that, that idiot has retained the captaincy. I would have prefered Steven Gerrard to have got the armband rather than Terry and that is saying something coming from a United supporter.

Scolari had apparently spoken to Capello about John Terry which has sparked conspiracy rumours.
Rumour has it that Capello had already picked Rio as his captain until the Chelsea boss called Capello twice and 'diverted' his mind to John Terry.

I will start off by saying that I don't really like Scolari or Terry and I hate Chelsea BUT I cannot believe that a man like Capello can't make up his own mind and choose a captain.
Yes, Scolari spoke to him but what I know about Capello, he very much has his own mind and will do what he wants.

I think he choose Terry as captain because that is what he thinks is best, he isn't biased unlike me or any other club supporter who will back their own player.

I fully backed Rio and I was hoping that he was captain but he isn't and JT can take all the pressures of the England Captaincy because there are a lot of pressures.

I will now fully back that England manager, captain and team because I love my country and when they are wearing the England shirt they are English players not club players.

Leave a Reply