Silvestre Off To Rivals?

It looks like Silvestre could be off to one of our rivals, no not Man City, they may have been linked with him before but I mentioned the word rivals, City aren't our rivals, they are just a team that share the same City, and don't even bother saying that ridicoulas phrase- Manchester United aren't even in Manchester.
So, which team am I on about?

Apparently, and I would like to stress that it is only reports, nothing concrete, Arsenal are thought to be interested in signing the frenchman.
I was surprised when I read this, this morning. Silvestre only has to stay at United for another season and he will be eligible for a testimonial and why would Sir Alex Ferguson want to sell on of our players to a rival?

Silvestre also has a good chance of winning silverware if he stays at Old Trafford and I think that there is more of a chance of winning trophies at United rather than Arsenal. I am not saying that Arsenal aren't a good team and that they have no chance of winning anything because they are a good team and they might be our rivals but I can accept that there is a chance of them winning things but as a Manchester United fan I have to believe that we will win something this season.
Have I mumbled on a bit?

What I am trying to say is why would Silvestre want to leave us for Arsenal or even Manchester City, that definetly wouldn't go down well.

What do you think, could there be something in it or is it just the papers talking rubbish again?

Leave a Reply