One ManUnited Player In England Squad

Sir Alex Ferguson revealed after the Manchester United/Stoke match that Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand won't be fit for the friendly England match against Germany on Wednesday so they won't be in the . Wes Brown is also missing from the squad due to injury.

Here is the full England squad:
Carson, Hart, James, Bridge, Davies, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Mancienne, Richards, Upson, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Lampard, Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, A Young, Agbonlahor, Bent, Crouch, Defoe, Walcott.

4 Responses so far.

  1. I'm quite glad they don't have to go and play for England. Games like this can get your players injured and for what ?

  2. Shuggo says:

    Hi carlyluvsunited, thank you for your comment, I think that this friendly is stupid and if Carrick comes back from the match I won't be happy.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Shuggo: I assume you have made a typo! "if carrick comes back from the match I won't be happy". Neither will I if he scores for Man Utd!

    Please note I support England and wish not ill to England players

  4. Shuggo says:

    lol, I went over that post again and again.

    Thanks for pointing it out

Leave a Reply