Defeats Were An Accident


Man United defender Patrice Evra is currently on International duty with France but he has spoken a tiny bit about Manchester United. Evra believes that Man United's two consecutive defeats were an accident, it's not as if they were planned though. Or may'be they were to give Liverpool a chance of believing that they actually might win the Premier League.

Evra can't understand why United lost two games in a row, I can and it is called bad defending.

Evra said: “For three years that I have been here, it is the first time that this happens to me, losing two straight matches.

“It is a little accident.

“But I am here to speak about France. Manchester are behind me and I will think about it when I am back there.”



I'm sure the players will sort themselves out whilst on International duty and they will come back having forgotten (as much as they can do) about what happened and kick on to winning the Premier League title.

Leave a Reply