Manchester United Shirt Review


I was kindly asked by soccerpro.com to review a Manchester United shirt. I am very impressed with soccerpro.com's customer service, they replied to all of my question's very fast.

Back to the shirt, the Wayne Rooney home jersey looks good and feels incredibly comfortable whether you are wearing it to a match or if you are running around on a football field.

The shirt uses Nike Sphere Technology which basically keeps you cool whilst you are playing football (or any other sport) because the shirt is breathable.

The shirt I received had Wayne Rooney's name and number on the back, the name and numbers are firmly stuck on, I have had a few problems in the past over the numbers on the back which have started to peel away as soon as I received it but it doesn't look like a problem with this one.

Soccerpro sell the shirt at a very reasonable price and they are official Man United shirts. I am very impressed with the online soccer store and I recommend it to all of my readers.

Just in case you didn't catch the link, you can buy Wayne Rooney Jerseys here


Leave a Reply