Carlos Tevez Talks About Champion's League Final

Manchester United vs FC Barcelona

Carloz Tevez' loan deal at Manchester United has ended, it is looking more and more likely that a permanent deal won't be agreed especially with what Tevez has reportedly come out with.

Tevez believes that Man United might have won the Champion's League if Sir Alex Ferguson has put him in his starting XI.
It is alright to say that now but if we had won the Champion's League then nobody would be questioning it.

"I wanted to play in the starting line-up in Rome but that decision was down to the coach," Tevez is quoted as saying by The Daily Mirror.

"But with a strategy more attacking in the first minute then perhaps the result would have been different."

"It has not been a good time for me because I believe that I should have played more minutes"

"My future will now be decided. My agents are negotiating and I am waiting to hear some news."


99% of the Man United fans want Tevez to stay but I can't see it happening anymore, the big shame is that it looks like he will probably go to one of our main rivals. This situation should have been sorted out a long time ago.

Leave a Reply