Which Premier League Club Wants Paul Scholes?

Football - Everton v Manchester United FA Cup Semi Final
According to The Dail Mail, Stoke City want to get Paul Scholes to the Britannia Stadium where he will be a player-coach. Stoke City had a fantastic Premier League season which saw them finish in 12th place, many (including me) expected them to be relegated.

Scholes has admitted recently that it is difficult training all week and not playing a part in the match. On the other hand, Scholes has spent his whole career at Man United, would he really leave now?

"Not playing every week is an adjustment you don't like making. You train all week, and you want to play games," Scholes recently said. "I think there comes a time when you have to accept you won't play every week, especially with the quality of midfielders we have.
"I will have to see how I am next season, but if I feel I can go again, I will. I would have thought next season will be my last one, though. After that, I would not rule out management.
"Let's see how the coaching goes first, but I would like to be a manager one day. I think I could put up with the demands it brings."

It really would surprise me if Scholes left this summer, I think he still has atleast one playing season left.

Leave a Reply