Kaka Set To Snub United

Football - Rangers v AC Milan Friendly Match
AC Milan's Brazilian superstar Kaka has said that he wants to stay at Milan but it looks like they may have to sell the star. Kaka is wanted by Manchester City, Real Madrid, Chelsea but Man United have also been linked with him.

Chelsea have recently signed Carlo Ancelotti who left Milan days ago, he could take Kaka to Chelsea.
Manchester City want to buy anyone who is worth over £30 million so they are linked with him.
This isn't the first time that Manchester United have been linked with him but I have never thought for one minute that there is a possibility of him coming to Old Trafford, especially when you consider that he is thought to be worth £70million.
Real Madrid are thought to be leading the race to sign the forward.

"I will say it for one last time - I do not want to leave Milan," said Kaka "I prefer to keep quiet for the time being because I don’t want to be misinterpreted or, even worse, manipulated."
"I just want to say to the millions of Rossoneri fans that I have made my choice. I want to stay. Just leave me alone, please."

"Thank God we qualified for the Champions League. We missed it and I missed it. I want to keep winning with Milan. I’m staying at Milan. And as of today, this case is over."

Leave a Reply