United Youngster Wants New Contract

Darron Gibson Manchester United 2008/09There were reports earlier on this month that Darron Gibson has been put on the transfer list by Fergie, but Gibson is keen to sign a new contract. Gibson is only 21 years old and has plenty to offer at Old Trafford. He did start to break through last season and I am sure he will become a first team regular.


"My contract is coming to an end so, hopefully, at the end of the month I'll be signing a new one," Gibson said.

"My current deal ends at the end of next season but, normally, a player would enter into new contract talks at the end of this month.

"I've been told that a few clubs had expressed an interest in signing me, but I want to give it a good push and have a proper go at it next season before I decide to go anywhere else."

Leave a Reply