Fergie Taunts Real

Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been tauting Real Madrid by saying that they will be flops. Real Madrid have spent £80 million on Cristiano Ronaldo, £56 million on Ricardo Kaka and £42 million on Karim Benzema.


Fergie has also revealed that before Ronaldo left for Madrid, he told Ronny that he may be playing centre-half for Madrid.

"I don't know how their manager Manuel Pellegrini plans to pick his side because it has no balance.
"I told Ronaldo before he left that he will end up playing centre-half because I don't think they have one!"

"I don't envy [Manuel ]Pellegrini picking his team."

Fergie also believes that Barcelona will be a bigger threat.
"They [Barcelona] are different. They have a fantastic midfield and they will once again be a threat to everyone who is playing in the Champions League."

Fergie on the goals that we will need next season.

"I hope we can find the answer to losing Ronaldo because to score 26 goals as he did last season as a winger is exceptional. But Valencia has potential."

3 Responses so far.

  1. Stefan says:

    So this is why I don't receive any updates any more through RSS. I thought you had gone for vacation. Apparently it was because you've got a new URL.

    Anyway, I'm glad to finally get updates again about United!

  2. Stefan says:

    Hm, seems to be a problem when trying to use your RSS.

    Would it be possible for you to use Feedburner for RSS?

  3. Shuggo says:

    Hi Stefan, thanks for letting me know. The problem has been the new URL so I have had to create a new feed which is http://feeds.feedburner.com/ManUnitedDevilsDotCom


    I will get it up on my blog asap.

    Thanks again

Leave a Reply