United And Arsenal Linked With Annan

Today Man United and Arsenal have been linked with a 23-year old midfielder thought to be the next Michael Essien.

Anthony Annan (who currently plays for Rosenborg) had a trial with Blackburn Rovers last season but the move didn’t go through. He was also linked last season with Tottenham Hotspur but it now looks like he could move to one of the ‘top four’ clubs.

Annan has spoken about this: “Essien is a top player, to be (compared) alongside him is amazing. He has everything, class, power, touch, stamina, what a player, to compare him to me?”

“People are crazy. I learn a lot alongside him, he is simply awesome.”

“To me, to be followed by Arsenal and Man United, they are two great teams. I just won the league here (with Rosenborg). Let me enjoy it and we will see in the future.”

Leave a Reply