Usain Bolt Behind United's Success


IAAF Golden LeagueI am assuming that you have heard of Usain Bolt (if not- he is the fastest man in the world), well he is claiming that he was behind Man United’s 5-0 win over Wigan.


The triple Olympic gold medal holder has said that he phoned up Man United manager Sir Alex Ferguson after United’s defeat to Burnley. He apparently told Fergie how to win and that loosing isn’t an option, he also told the gaffer to pass that onto the players.


Fergie has been in charge of Man United for well over 20 years, I am sure he has figured that one out by now.


I can’t believe that he honestly believes that he was behind Man United’s success.


Usain Bolt told BBC Sport:
"I made a call to Alex telling him that losing is not an option because I’ve been winning and he just talked to the guys to let them know to get it done.
"First of all I would like to say thank you guys for winning"
"Wayne Rooney’s a great guy, he’s going to lead us to the championship this year for sure," Bolt enthused.
"He’s the leader his year and I think he’s going to do a wonderful job".

Leave a Reply