Extension On Contract For Striker

MANCHESTER UTD V EVERTON

Man United youngster Federico Macheda has been awarded with a four-year contract extension. This new contract will see the 18-year old striker at Old Trafford until at least 2014.

Sir Alex Ferguson said:
“We are delighted by the new four year deal, everyone at the club recognises the fantastic talent he has and we hope to see that develop in the next years, so he becomes a well rounded player”

Federico Macheda said:
“I am very happy to commit my future to Manchester United. I really enjoyed myself last season when I came on and I hope to get more chances like that and contribute to the team’s success."

Macheda didn’t play that often last season but he did score two vital goals for Man United in the Premier League. This season I am sure we will see more of the player and I think we already have done.

Leave a Reply