Feng Shui To Save Michael Owen?

4TH ASHES TEST MATCH,NPOWER TEST SERIES 2009
Former England cricketer Geoffrey Boycott believes that Man United striker Michael Owen should try feng shui to help him find some form. Boycott is a Man United fan and he believes that this treatment could take Owen to the World Cup this year.

What is feng shui?

Feng shui is an ancient Chinese system, using the laws of both heaven and earth to improve someone’s life. According to wikipedia, traditional feng shui practice always requires an extremely accurate Chinese compass, or luo pan, in order to determine the directions in finding any auspicious sector in a desired location.

I don’t really know that much about feng shui but to try and put it as simply as I can- feng shui is basically an ancient art of placement. The tradition will tell you where to place your household objects, where they will bring the best positive vibe.

Back to Owen, I don’t know if this will work but I suppose it is worth a try. You have got to feel sorry for Owen, he scored a hatrick against Wolfsburg in the Champions League and he still struggles to get into the Man United team.

"I wrote to Michael Owen a while back to say, 'look at this and see what you think'," Boycott is quoted in The Guardian as saying.

"I have seen him play and he needs that little spark which maybe this can give him.

"He hasn't replied to my letter yet but if he does I will put him in touch with some experts in feng shui and see where that takes him. During treatment for cancer I got into feng shui.

"I slept in different rooms, facing different ways. They believe that as you sleep you heal. People who don't know anything about it say it is rubbish but it worked for me – I'm alive."

Leave a Reply