The Big Day Is Finally Here

The big day is here and i am extremly nervous already, it is still 9 and a half hours until kick off and i can't wait. I would absolutly love to be out in Moscow but it is far to exxpensive for me to get over there.
I will be watching the big match on a big screen, shouting at the TV and if there are penalties tonight i will probably be closing my eyes most of the time.
I am hoping that it will be over in 90 minutes and ofcourse i am hoping that it will be a United win. The last thing i want tonight is penalties, i get extremly nervous.
I would also like to know what you will be doing tonight? Are you going to be at home watching it or out in the town watching it?

Finally, no matter what happens tonight we can be proud of our team for getting this far and if we do win, have a great night celebrating.

Leave a Reply