Fancy a laugh at Chelsea's expence?



Does anyone else fancy a laugh?

If you do then check it out because it made me laugh

Click here

Tell me what you think

2 Responses so far.

  1. John says:

    I’ve just published a Champions League Final preview. For your information, the article is from a friend of mine who is very much passionate Red Devil supporter.

    So please check it out, perhaps a comment or two will be highly appreciated…
    For me personally, I can’t wait for the match itself to start.

    Just like the rest of you, I’m going to all out for the Devils. My prediction for the final is 2-1.

    Goals from Ronaldo & Tevez.

    Please also let me know your thoughts about the final and what is expectation from it…

    http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/05/from-manchester-to-moscow-with-love.html

  2. Shuggo says:

    Hi John,

    I will definetly check it out and leave a comment.

    I expect a nervy start to the final but i do expect a good final, but i am also expecting it to be more like a Premier League match than a Champion's League match

Leave a Reply