Ronaldo Saga Nearly Over?



Hopefully next week the Ronaldo and Real Madrid saga will be over. Ronaldo has hinted that he may'be signing a new contract with United. This season Ronaldo has been magnificant for United, he has scored 42 goals and he is widely expected to be named as the World Player Of The Year.
Real Madrid are thought to be putting in a bid of £100million for Ronaldo, Ferguson and Gill have said that they wont sell him but yesterday it came out that Madrid might go straight to the Glazers (the owners) and they are more likely to sell him because they are thought have put United in £800million debt.

Ronaldo has spoken to the Sun and this is what he said:
"My future will be clear next week. Everyone will be pleased - my club as well as me,"
"I think I will definitely be here next season. Yes, I want to stay. I have played five years for this club and I'd love to stay here.
"I love the people, the players are fantastic, the atmosphere is unbelievable, the staff are great. That is the reason I want to stay.
"We won the most important trophies this season. I want to do it again next season but no one knows the future.
"I want to stay, I feel very happy in the club. I win trophies, the people are friendly, supporters are amazing, everything is fun for me. It's very good."
"After the last two years I feel the English people have been friendly to me. I enjoy playing in England but no one knows the future,"
"This is a young team and we have everything to win next year,"
"We want to win the Champions League again and we have a good chance. We have a good team spirit.
"I can get better. The goals are not the most important thing. Maybe I will play well next year but I won't score as many goals.
"But I'm going to try to do my best. Every season I've improved and I want to improve next year."

Now that to me sounds like he will definetly be staying with United, i didnt think he would leave this summer anyway. So may'be the worlds best player might be signing a new contract with United next week.

United fans, what do you think about that?

Leave a Reply