Ian Wright: Scolari Will Flop

I saw this, this morning and it made me smile. Ian Wright is predicting that the new Chelsea manager will flop at Chelsea.
Now I know that this doesnt really have anything to do with Manchester United but, Scolari has apparently made it very clear to Ronaldo that he should leave United and move to Real Madrid, I would love nothing more than for Scolari to now be unsuccessful at Chelsea.

Here is what Ian Wright said to The Sun:
"He's a proven manager in the fact he's won the World Cup.
"But I think he did it with a Brazil team that any half-decent manager would have won it with. "Scolari had some very decent players during his time with Portugal and I think they should be very disappointed they didn't do better in their own country at Euro 2004.
"They lost to a Greece team they should have beaten so you have to question his tactical ability in that respect. "It's going to be a major test for him at Chelsea because of the resources he's got. "He can bring in anyone he likes so in a way it'll be just like managing Brazil.
"We'll have to see what he does, how they play and if he can handle the everyday pressure of being at a club like Chelsea.
"I personally don't think he can handle it and I don't believe he'll be a success here.
"He's under pressure from the moment he walks through the door because the last manager got to the Champions League final and the one before won the Premier League twice.
"With the pressure he's under to try and gel a new team, it's going to be rocky unless he has an unbelievable start.
"I wish him well but I just don't know if being at a top English club is the best fit for him."

Leave a Reply