Ronaldo shows red card to girlfriend

It is all I seem to talk about but there is another Cristiano Ronaldo story, I mentioned a few days ago that a Real Madrid star has had a passionate night with Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend (not seen it? click here) and that could be a reason why he might not go to Real Madrid.
Spanish newspapers are reporting (not Marca as far as I no) that Cristiano has given her the red card because he is sick of all of the stories.
The reports are also saying that she didn't get on with his mum because she thinks all she wants is his money, which wouldn't be too surprising.
I am sure that you have seen plenty of stories with pictures of them together (click here), apparently they were engaged and she could possibly be pregnant.

Nereida Gallardo is Spanish which could have been a reason for him moving over to Spain but there more it goes on it looks less and less likely, to me, that Cristiano will be leaving.

Here are a few reasons why he might not be leaving, that I can think of, if you have anymore I would love to know them.

  • He no longer has a Spanish Girlfriend
  • A Real Madrid star slept with his girlfriend
  • He is injured, why would Madrid pay alot of money for an injured player
  • He has more chance of winning stuff with United
  • He is better off at United

Leave a Reply