Title In United's Hands?

I was delighted with yesterdays Premier League results apart from the Chelsea one but that doesn't matter.
Before the games kicked off, Liverpool were Man United's nearest rivals for the Premier League but Liverpool threw away a 1-0 lead and ended up drawing against Wigan.
Rafa Benitez carried on with his mad tactics by taking off Torres and Gerrard and putting Robbie Keane on with around 7 minutes plus stoppage time to go.
I'm not complaining though, I am currently loving it.

Chelsea beat Middlesbrough 2-0 but that isn't much of a surprise, they still aren't looking quite right and aslong as that continues they will slip up and I will be happy.

You have to really say that Arsenal are out of the title race after drawing 1-1 against Everton (our next opponents) and they only just got a point out of it after a Van Persie equalising goal in stoppage time.

Overall, if we beat Everton on Saturday and hopefully Chelsea and Liverpool draw on Sunday then I think we will be in a fantastic position to win the League.

8 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Arsenal certainly didn't look like title contenders last night. Van Persie took his goal brilliantly, but Everton were the better team.

  2. Shuggo says:

    Hi Hakan,

    I didn't watch the Arsenal match last night but I don't think that have much of a chance at all of winning the title, they should be more concerned on finishing fourth.

  3. Anonymous says:

    I agree, Aston Villa are continously improving and certainly look capable of finishing in the top four. Heskey was probably a good signing for them.

  4. Anonymous says:

    It would be better if Man Utd lose v Everton :)

  5. Shuggo says:

    lol, I think you will find it wouldn't ;)

  6. Anonymous says:

    A matter of opinion!

  7. Anonymous says:

    A matter of opinion!

  8. Shuggo says:

    and I totally respect your opinion

Leave a Reply