Aveeno Skincare Range


I was recently asked to try out and review a new skincare range from Johnson and Johnson, me being female, I couldn’t refuse.
Most of the readers of my blog are male readers but don’t worry this skin product can be great for you too especially if you are a Cristiano Ronaldo type of man.

The Aveeno skincare range is fantastic if you have dry skin like I do. The Aveeno range is fragrance free and contains natural ingredients.

I tried out the Daily Moisturising Lotion, the cream and the bath powder and I loved all of them.
Throughout the year I struggle with dry skin but this really did help and I am not just saying that, I do recommend these products. You can instantly feel the difference in you skin.

I thoroughly recommend Aveeno whether you want it for you, your mother (nearly mothers day) or your girlfriend.

Aveeno Skincare Solutions

Leave a Reply