Ronaldo Not Going Anywhere


Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he has no plans on leaving Manchester United anytime soon. It is great news, it's just a shame that he couldn't have said that during the summer.

Ronaldo hasn't been at his best this year, which partly had to do with him coming back late due to injury and it was a fantastic season last season which would have been incredibly hard to equal or better.

"I feel very happy where I am now. I like to do what I do, it's my dream and this is my life," Ronaldo is quoted as saying in The Daily Mirror.

"There is always speculation about me. It's normal, the people have done this for the last few years but I'm always strong, mentally and physically.

"Manchester are playing very well, I feel very happy here. I don't want to go anywhere, I want to stay here."

"We are in a good way, we are top of the league, in the Champions League and we are in all competitions.

"The team is more mature, more experienced and when you go to the pitch you know what you are going to do and this is why we have a good team."





Submit to Punditit Submit this to Punditit

Leave a Reply