Nani Wants To Stay

Man United winger Luis Nani hasn't had the best of season's at Old Trafford, at some points Manchester United fans were calling for him to leave (in my opinion, wrongly) Man United. But he has said that he wants to stay.


Nani started the game against Tottenham on Saturday but he was replaced by Carlos Tevez in the second half after United fell 2-0 down. I really want to see Nani improve, he has skill but he just needs to sort out his final balls into the box. I have heard commentators call him a poor mans Ronaldo and I think that is a tad harsh.


Here is what Nani has had to say: “It is very difficult at a club like Manchester United because there are so many good players here,”

“It is hard when you are not playing but I am happy here and I have confidence that I can be a part of everything. The manager has not said anything to me but I want to stay. I don’t want to leave and nothing has been said about leaving.”

Leave a Reply