Rooney Wants To Stay For Life


If there is one Manchester United player that I would like to stay at Man United for the rest of his footballing career, it is Wayne Rooney. It looks like that is exactly what he is going to do.


Rooney joined Man United in 2004 in a big money move from Everton and is now one of the fans favourites, so it won't just be me who is happy with the news that he has said he wants to stay until the end of his career.


I did give you part of the interview yesterday but here it is again.


"I've always said that as long as United want me I'm happy to stay at the club," Rooney told Inside United magazine.
"I don't want to leave. I love United and I have no reason to think about moving. I'm sure I'll be here for a long time.
"I hope I'm still at United when I'm the same age as guys like Ryan, Paul and Gary."


Leave a Reply