Man United Enquired About Ribery

Franck RIBERY
When I first heard a few months back that there was a rumour about Franck Ribery moving to Man United, I wasn't quite sure whether or not to believe it. Bayern Munich manager Uli Hoeness has said that a "non-concrete" enquiry has been made by Manchester United regarding Ribery.

Hoeness has also said that he wouldn't accept a £34 million pound offer. Cristiano Ronaldo is staying, Carlos Tevez is the only Man United player that might (probably) will leave Old Trafford. I would prefer Tevez to stay that fork out that amount for Ribery.

"I would really not even answer the phone if the amount would just be £34 million," Uli Hoeness told Sport-Bild.
"There was a casual request from Manchester United. But then it depends on Cristiano Ronaldo."

Ronaldo or Ribery? I would prefer Ronaldo to stay.

Leave a Reply