AC Milan Want Ronaldo

Manchester United vs FC Barcelona
AC Milan's president Silvio Berlusconi has stated that Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo would consider a move to his Milan. There have been many rumours about Ronaldo leaving Man United for Real Madrid but not so many linking him to Milan.

Over the past few years, Ronaldo has constantly been linked with a move to Real Madrid but a move to Milan is more likely. I don't believe that Sir Alex Ferguson will sell Ronaldo to Madrid but there is more of a chance of him selling Ronaldo to Milan.

"I told Cristiano Ronaldo that I would like to see him as a Rossonero," he said.
"He looked at me, and said 'Who doesn't like Milan? All players would like to come to Milan'."

I still don't think that Ronaldo will be leaving, I believe he will be in a Man United shirt at the beginning of the season.

Leave a Reply