First Rooney, Now Nani

EON FA Cup Soccer: Derby County v Manchester United FEB 15



We have already had Wayne Rooney declaring this morning that he will score more goals for Man United, now we have Luis Nani saying that he will score more goals. Nani has also been linked with a move away and he has insisted that he is happy at Old Trafford.

Manchester United kicked off pre-season with a 3-2 win over a Malaysia XI on Saturday with Rooney, Nani and Michael Owen all getting goals. Three of the players who United fans want to step-up to the mark.

"I enjoyed it and I hope to do more," Nani told MUTV.

"I think that this season I can do better than the last two seasons. I'm working towards that.

"I am very happy to be here. I have the conditions to score more goals.

"I know that if I work hard every day and every game I can do much better, and I hope to score more goals this season."

Over the few years that Nani has been with us, he has been very inconsistent. I don't know if that had anything to do with Ronaldo overshadowing every United player but it would be great to see him start more matches and score more goals.

Leave a Reply