Fantasy Football


Man United Devils Fantasy Football League

Sorry that it has taken so long for me to put this post up. I have created a ManUnitedDevils fantasy football league for readers and visitors to join up to.

I put up a poll a month or two back and there was overwhelming responses by you, 97% of you were interested in signing up.

You can sign up here- http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/register.mc

The code for the league is 246462-62241

Remember it is only a bit of fun, I am completely useless at fantasy football so if anyone is going to be at the bottom at the end of the season, it will be me.

I am normally around the top until after Christmas and I end up towards the bottom by the end of the season.

Thank you to everyone who has already signed up and I am looking forward to seeing more of you sign up.

If you can get family and friends to sign up to, that would be fantastic. :)

3 Responses so far.

  1. AntiManU says:

    Lets hope your normal Fantasy Football is reflected by Man Utd in the real world.

    I won't be joining in cos there 1 team I won't be selecting players from.... ;)

  2. Stefan says:

    Just signed up. My first attempt ever, so I'm looking forward to see the results of it.

  3. Shuggo says:

    AntiManU- Thanks for your comment anyway even though you are not signing up.

    Stephan- Thanks for signing up, lets hope your first attempt is a good attempt.

Leave a Reply