Owen Disappointed With Wembley Result

MANCHESTER UNITED V VALENCIA CF


Yesterday Man United were beaten by Chelsea in the Community Shield on penalties, Man United striker Michael Owen is disappointed that he still hasn't won a trophy at Wembley.

"I think, reading the programme beforehand, it said it was my first ever club game at Wembley, which is a surprise," he told Sky Sports News. "We had plenty of times at Cardiff.

"But obviously it was nice to play in, just disappointed with the result in the end."


I still don't understand why he didn't take a penalty yesterday, I am sure that he will win a trophy at Wembley at United.

I know that we are all still disappointed by the result of yesterdays game, especially the part that the ref had in it but I think there is a good chance that we could win the FA Cup or Carling Cup this season.



Leave a Reply