A Move To United Would Be Hard To Resist

MANCHESTER UNITED V VALENCIA CF
Valencia star David Silva has said that a move to Old Trafford would be hard to resist. Man United have been linked with the striker for a little while now but nothing happened during the summer and after these quotes, many believe he will move to United in January.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been keeping a close eye on Silva and he has also sent out some scouts to watch him this season.
Valencia have slapped a £30 million price-tag on the 23-year old which could prove to be a bit high for United.

I know that we still have that £80 million made out of Cristiano Ronaldo but if Sir Alex was allowed to spend the money, I think he would have done during the summer.

Silva has been quoted as saying:
“It’s an honour for any player that a club of the prestige of Manchester United should follow them and that in itself is enormous praise”

“I am committed to Valencia and my dream is to win the title but in the future anything is possible.

“Valencia have rejected offers for me in the past few months and I am happy here. But I also know that the Premier League is a big competition and hard to resist.”

Leave a Reply