Sketchers Shape Ups

I was asked to try out the new Sketcher Shape-Ups by you guessed it- Sketchers. In return I would have to write a review on my blog, which is exactly what this is.

I have been trying the new shoes out for a few weeks now and I do have a mixed opinion on them.

I will start off with the look- they aren’t the best looking shoes. The main thing that I didn’t like about the look was the sole which added about an extra inch to the height of the shoe. I am only 5 foot 5 so that probably isn’t such a bad thing.

Do the shoes work?
My posture is probably better than what it has been so I think it has worked on that. If you are going for a walk then they are a lot more comfortable than normal trainers.

Sketchers also claim that it helps you loose weight, I don’t need to loose weight so I can’t help you on that one either but I have heard that it works with that. Assuming that you need to loose weight.

If you want the shoes to work, you can’t just walk around the house. You have to go on proper walks and follow the instructions.

I would recommend the shoes as walking shoes, but not as fashionable shoes.

If you have the money and you are a keen walker then I would check out Sketchers Shape Ups.

Leave a Reply