United and Liverpool To Go Head-To-Head?

Man United and Liverpool are ready to go head-to-head in the bid to sign Real Sociedad's youngster Antoine Griezmann.

Griezmann has been fasted tracked and now the midfielder is being tracked by two of Europe’s big clubs. Griezmann has been at Real Sociedad for four years but is it now time for him to move on?

Griezmann has recently said: "I am very pleased. Clearly I would like to stay with Real Sociedad but I am conscious that I am a youngster that is doing the pre-season with the first-team. I do not believe that have a place in the first team."

I am pretty sure that the Spanish team would like to keep hold of him too.

Unless you are a Real Sociedad supporter then you won’t know much about him. I have had a look and there isn’t really that much written about him.

Leave a Reply