Evra: I Never Lose Against Chelsea

CHELSEA V MANCHESER UNITED

Ahead of the upcoming important Premier League match against Chelsea this Sunday, Man United defender Patrice Evra has said that he never loses against Chelsea. Over recent season’s Evra has had one or two controversial moments at Stamford Bridge. The main one was after a game, things kicked off with Chelsea staff, you can read more about it here, here  and here.

Evra wants to put the incident behind him and he is now ready to help Man United overtake Chelsea in the Premier League table.

"When I play against Chelsea, something happens. Two years ago with the groundstaff and in the Community Shield with Ballack, and this time let's hope nothing happens.


"I just want to play against Chelsea every time and I think I never lose against Chelsea when I start and I want to make sure that continues."

Evra spoke after United’s 3-3 draw against CSKA Moscow at Old Trafford. He believes that if there was a bit more stoppage time, United would have won the game.


"It's not easy every time to come back and we did that against [Manchester] City and Moscow, but it's not the best way to a good recovery for Chelsea," he said.


"They [CSKA] come here and have nothing to lose and they play well, but in the second half, if we'd had two minutes more, I think we could have won in the end."

Leave a Reply