Ronaldo DID make a statement yesterday- apparently



Apparently Cristiano Ronaldo did make a statement yesterday, he didn't say it to the English press but he did give an interview to a Brazilian website Terra.

Speaking from Portugal's training camp in the Swiss city of Neuchatel on Wednesday Ronaldo said:

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will,"

"However, it does not depend on me."

"It is important to send a message,"

"From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."


Why hasnt this come out yet in the English press, why didnt he speak to the English press because many Manchester United fans are in England?. If this is true and not another wind up then I think we should sell him, there is no point having a player who doesnt want to be here.

Leave a Reply