Rooney could be in trouble with the gaffer




Wayne Rooney could be in trouble with Sir Alex Ferguson after being spotted smoking. Rooney is currently on his stag party in Ibiza and he is due to get married to Coleen McLoughlin a week on saturday.
Rooney was spotted in Linekar's bar (The bar is owned by Match of the Day host Gary Lineker's brother Wayne) smoking cigarettes in the VIP section and drinking Red Bull and Vodka.
One England Fan who was there said:
' He's supposed to be a super fit athlete so you don't expect him to be drawing on a fag and knocking back booze like this.
' I would think Sir Alex would not be happy if he saw him tonight. I cannot believe he is smoking when he is supposed to be a top player. To be honest the word Chav seems to have been invented for him.'

Personally I cant understand the drinking, it is his stag party so give him a break but I cannot understand the smoking, it is a diguisting habit and it wont do any good to his health and fitness.


For more on this story or any other Rooney news click here

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Smoking is a complete no-no in my book. Drinking, hell yeah, it's his stag party, give him a break! But smokin can ruin him, and hope someone knocks it into him that it's not done.
    Cheers!

    http://www.troopersblog.blogspot.com

  2. Shuggo says:

    Hi trooper,

    Thanx for your comment, I agree 100% with what you say, I have never smoked in my life and I never will. Hopefully some sense will be knocked into him.

Leave a Reply