Was It Really Said By Ronaldo?

Quick Update:
I have just watched a Live interview via phone on skysportsnews with the man who claims that he has spoken to Cristiano Ronaldo. One interesting point that came out of it was that he hadn't said this today and that he was not able to say when he had said this. So Ronaldo could have said this ages ago and that is assuming that he said it at all.
Also, earlier on skysportsnews the also spoke (via phone) to a sky reporter who had spoken to the man who is incharge of the Portugese camp press and he had told the reporter that he doesnt believe Ronaldo has spoken to anyone about this.

I am starting to believe that these quotes could have been made up or exaggerated. We all know that one day Ronaldo wants to play in Spain. I am not going to believe anything until I see Ronaldo saying it on camera with my own eyes.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply