Is It All Over For The United Star?

Reports recently have been suggesting that Tevez' time is up at Old Trafford and that Sir Alex can't find a position for him in the team but is this really the case?

I keep on forgetting that Tevez is only on loan to Man United, if we want to buy him then it would cost us around 30 odd million, around the same price as Berbatov.
I have been asked the question, who would you choose? Tevez or Berbatov?
I would have to say that I would choose Tevez everytime, he is a class player, works so hard for the team and I honestly think that most Man United fans would also choose Tevez.



Sir Alex told The Sun:
"I explained to Carlos that if the team had not played so well in the previous league match against Manchester City, then he would have started.
"He understood exactly and when he came on against Sunderland he brought a real energy."

I personally don't think that Berbatov has played that well for us at all, he did have an ok game against Aalborg in the Champion's League (the team that we play tomorrow) but I was disappointed when he didn't start against Sunderland, especially after scoring four goals against Blackburn in the Carling Cup.

Real Madrid and Inter Milan are currently keeping an eye on him but I have to say that if Tevez leaves in the summer I will be gutted, I don't think that I would be that gutted if Berbatov left.

Is it all over for Carlos Tevez? I hope not.

Who would you choose? Tevez or Berbatov?

Leave a Reply