Will Ronaldo Go To Italy Because Of The Women?


Yesterday Cristiano Ronaldo's mum came out and said that he isn't a womaniser, hours later, Ronaldo was saying that might someday go to Italy because of the women.

He was only joking but I think deep down he meant it. If I was a bloke, I wouldn't blame him and I don't blame him anyway because we do have some pretty rough looking women in the UK.
Back to Ronaldo, personally if he was to leave United, I would prefer him to move to Italy rather than Spain anyway.

Ronaldo told Tuttosport:
“Will I ever play in Italy? Never say never in life,”

“I do gladly travel there, like I did last summer, because there are the most beautiful and sexiest girls in the world…

“All jokes aside, I truly admire your brand of football and you are world champions. I particularly like [Alessandro] Del Piero; he is a unique and extraordinary footballer - a true professional for all the people who love this sport.”


He was also asked about how close he was to joining Inter Milan.
“Yes, I was close to moving to Inter but Arsenal and Juventus were also interested,” he asserted.

“[Inter scout Luis] Suarez came to Lisbon but my agent, Jorge Mendes, told me that [Sir Alex] Ferguson wanted me at all costs.”


He just sounds like a typical Premier League footballer.


Submit to Punditit
Submit this to Punditit

Leave a Reply