Torres: United Are Next


Liverpool beat Real Madrid 4-0 last night at Anfield (5-0 on aggregate) and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres says that United are next. To be fair, Real Madrid were awful last night, I watched the first half and even a Championship club could have beaten them last night (no offence to Championship clubs).

Torres said:
"We now have the belief for Saturday against United.
"That is a massive game. I hope to win that and have more chances in the league.
"We know it's very important to win there - if not they will be many points ahead."


Like I said, most clubs would have beaten Real Madrid last night, I can't wait until Saturday.
I hope that any Man United players haven't read or heard what he said because they will be terrified.

Submit to Punditit Submit this to Punditit

Leave a Reply