Goodbye Ronaldo

Well it is now official, Cristiano Ronaldo is a Real Madrid player. After years of speculation, Ronaldo has finally joined the Spanish club for £80 million. Man United now need a new player who is capable of wearing the famous number 7 shirt.

Are you sad that he has gone? I am not sad, I am a little disappointed but it isn't really a surprise to anyone. I have said it many times before, Ronaldo is a world class player but if he didn't want to be at Man United then there is no point in keeping him.


Ronaldo is a Real Madrid fan and if it was me and I was being offered a contract with Man United and I had to leave another club then there would be no doubts in my mind. I would leave the other club straight away.


The transfer window opened today and we say goodbye to one superstar and we welcome a new player (Antonio Valencia) who will hopefully become a new superstar.


In other transfer news, as from today, Carlos Tevez is no longer a Man United player. His two-year contract with us ran out last night.


Leave a Reply