Vidic Is Staying, His Wife Won't Be Happy!

Man United defender Nemanja Vidic has confirmed that he is staying at Man United but his wife won't be too happy. Vidic has been quoted as saying that he is happy with his life in Manchester but his wife doesn't like it.


“My wife Ana is unhappy with our lifestyle in Manchester but I am not going to change my mind as I am happy with the team and Manchester and the club’s ambitions for next season.”

Vidic then went on to say that he received offers from some of the biggest names in football.
“I got offers from Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid and I played a very honest game — I disclosed all these offers to my boss Sir Alex.
“He reacted quickly. I was told he was raising my pay to bring it to the level where my reputation is in the Premier League and Europe.
“After Milan and Real Madrid made their offers, Barcelona came in — they wanted to pay 30m for my services but after Sir Alex’s move, I am definitely staying in Manchester until my contract expires in 2012.
“I don’t care that I will still not be paid as much as my good friends Rio Ferdinand or Wayne Rooney but I guess I will be at the same level as Berbatov and Carrick.”

Vidic also spoke about foreign players having to adjust to the Premier League.
“People often forget that when you move from one country to another and from one league to another, you have to change your playing style.
“My style of play is now completely adjusted to the Premier League.”

Last season Man United broke a top flight record of 14 clean sheets, Vidic was a main part of the defences success.
“It’s always nice to do things like this and set some new records but it’s a tribute for the whole team.
“It’s a great team to play in and it makes it easier for us as the defenders to do our job.”
“You play football to do the best you can and you try to improve yourself in every game, every training session.
“So if people say nice things about your game, then you have to feel happy.
“If you’re doing well and the team is flying high, then that’s what you aim for.”

I am glad he has put his foot down, after loosing C.Ronaldo and C.Tevez we don't want to loose another superstar.

Leave a Reply