Man United Were Snubbed

World Cup 2010 Qualifying - France vs Lithuania

Real Madrid’s latest signing Karim Benzema has revealed that he snubbed Man United. Benzema has also revealed that he has dreamt of signing for Real Madrid ever since he was a youngster- sound familiar?

This summer Real Madrid have signed Man United’s Cristiano Ronaldo, AC Milan’s Kaka and Lyon’s Karim Benzema. After signing Kaka and Ronaldo I wasn’t surprised at all that Benzema jumped on the bandwagon.

I would have loved to see Benzema at Man United but it wasn’t going to happen, I am sure he will have a fantastic time on Real Madrid’s bench.

Benzema said: "There were quite a few clubs that contacted me like Manchester United, Inter Milan and Barcelona, but I decided to come here.
"I've dreamed about playing here since I was 15 years of age.
"I don't want to promise a set number of goals, although I hope to score a lot.
"With players like Kaka, Ronaldo and Raul, it will be very easy for us to get goals.
"I'm aware that there is great competition at the club and maybe I cannot always play but I've come here to fight, so it's not going to be a problem."


I am sure you all remember that C.Ronaldo has said that he has always wanted to join Real Madrid. Well, one of his former team-mates has revealed that it was Barcelona that Ronaldo always talked about and wanted to join. Has C-Ron been telling porkies?

One Response so far.

  1. Shuggo says:

    Anonymous, due to the language used and children read this blog. I have had to remove your comment.

Leave a Reply