Cristiano Ronaldo Doesn't Want To Face Man United

Former Man United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he is keen to avoid Man United in the next round of the Champions League. Ronaldo believes that Man United are a massive threat to Real Madrid’s chances of winning the title.

Real Madrid v D.C. United

"I don't want to play against Manchester," Ronaldo said.
"It will be a strange feeling if I play them. Mr (Sir Alex) Ferguson helped me a lot in my career. I was there six years and he taught me many things."

"I keep the same relationship with him. He's a good friend of mine. I still have the same friends. I speak sometimes with (Wayne) Rooney, (Nemanja) Vidic, (Rio) Ferdinand, Nani, (Patrice) Evra, Anderson."

Personally, I would love Man United to face Real Madrid sometime this season and the only chance of that happening is in the Champions League. If we could get a ‘kind’ draw for the next round then I would love to face Madrid.

The group stages aren’t finished yet so we don’t know if it is possible for United to face Madrid yet.

Leave a Reply