Should Cristiano Ronaldo Win FIFA World Player Of The Year?







width="400" height="300"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
src="http://delivery.services.coull.com/d/delivery/v2/s;n=148086;f=1c13ef68c57848eebad36d22ba4d2689/ni/o;ot=1"
allowFullScreen="true"
allowScriptAccess="always"
flashvars="location_url=manuniteddevils.blogspot.com&referer_url=&psid=&pID=&cw=&iVideoID=">




Now I may be a biased Manchester United fan but I think that if Ronaldo doesn't win FIFA World Player Of The Year tonight then it would be a travesty.

I think that this award is probably between three players: Messi, Ronaldo and Torres.

There is no way that Torres had a better season than Ronaldo so he shouldn't get it. I would be wrong if I compared Ronaldo and Messi because I watched every single Manchester United game but I didn't really watch that many Barcelona ma

This award is also covered for this season (it covers the 2008 calendar year not a football season) and it is voted for by International managers so there is a good chance that Messi could win it over Ronaldo because I think that all Man United fans and Ronaldo himself will tell you that he hasn't been at his best so far this season.

Will Ronaldo get it?

I hope so but many people (not just the English) think that FIFA are biased against England, but why should that affect it? It isn't FIFA voting, it is the International managers. If we go down this route if Ronaldo doesn't win it then you will basically be calling FIFA cheats and liars and I don't think that is the case.

Ronaldo had a fantastic season last year and I think he deserves to win every award possible.

Leave a Reply