What Does Berba Really Think Of United?

When Manchester United first signed Dimitar Berbatov, I wasn't too sure about it but after last weeks performance against Southampton I think that he can definetly settle down and become a big part of Manchester United's season.

Not all Man United fans are convinced about him but for the fans who already love him, there is some good news- Berba is loving life at Old Trafford.

This isn't really much of a surprise- Manchester United or Tottenham? World, European and English Champion's or Carling Cup winners?

Here is what Berbatov has had to say:

"People talk about the north and the south but I don't make comparisons like that, I am just interested in my football," he told MUTV.

"People says it is not sunny here and it rains all the time but that doesn't bother me. I like it the way it is.

"In fact, I like it better here.

"I am not a guy who looks for places with a lot of people and traffic. London was crazy anyway, so I used to live out of town.

"Here it is more peaceful. But the city is secondary to the team I play for. Now I play for the biggest team in the world, so it doesn't matter where I live."

"I come into work and enjoy training, then I go home but I just want to go to bed and then start training again," he said.

"I enjoy sharing jokes. But when we work it is serious. We have very important games ahead of us and we need to prepare for them."

"I am very happy and things are going well," he said.

"My dream was to come here, now I can see how the biggest stars are working and I can compare and measure myself against the best."


I'm not going to comment on the North/South division (for everybody who doesn't know- I was born up north in Manchester but I now live down South - close to London).
I am happy though that he is loving life at OT because I think that the further the season goes on, the more we will need him.

Leave a Reply